OK, let’s cut to the chase, we could go through a list of what services we can deliver but we don’t think that’s really what you came to see (if it is, you can click on the ‘Our Services’ tab). What you really want to know is quite simple:
- can we save you money?
- how can we help you and your business?
- can we supply you with a top quality service at a competitive price?
- Is the initial consultation free? (ok you weren’t asking that but we thought we’d let you know it was anyway!)
If the reason you came to this page wasn’t for one of the above please let us know what it is as we love feedback (click here to contact us)
The answer to all of the above is YES! but you’d expect us to say that, so let’s cover them one by one.
Can we save you money?
In a nutshell,
- We have tax specialists (including a Chartered Tax Adviser) that take a proactive role and make sure you only pay tax where you have to and that you’re taking advantage of any reliefs available. Are you better off being incorporated (being a limited company) or not? And what are the pros and cons?
- We’ll guarantee you won’t be fined for missing a deadline as we’ll ensure forms that you are legally required to submit do not miss deadlines. (Obviously there are a few conditions to this guarantee, things like you give us the required information in time!, etc)
- We can help save you money by providing solutions to speed up and/or automate tasks, also help reduce duplication thus saving you and/or your staff precious time and money whilst giving you better quality information.
- We have many schemes and business partners that can help reduce some of the running costs of your business. As we get to know your business we can advise you on areas where you may be able to cut costs and how you may go about it.
- Your current bill for Accountancy Services may be excessive, or maybe you are paying for services you don’t really need! In many cases we’ll be able to reduce this bill and even if we can’t we may be able to give you a better service or come up with ideas to help reduce fees.
These are just a few examples of how we may save you money. The list is not exhaustive as every business and individual is different and therefore the only way we can make specific recommendations is to find out your individual circumstances and needs. Why don’t you contact us?
How can we help you and your business?
We believe an accountant should be more than just someone who gives you a set of accounts once a year.
These are some of the things we can do to help you and your business:
- We will aim to contact you at least 4 times a year – this is dependent on individual needs, etc, but we feel the better we know you and your business the better we are placed to offer you advice; and guidance.
- We are not your stereotypical accountant. We are friendly and approachable and we realise the importance of building close flexible relationships. Business can sometimes be a lonely place, and to know you have someone you can rely on and turn to for advice and support really helps.
- We believe in taking as much of the hassle and red tape away from you as possible allowing you to concentrate on what you enjoy doing and what you went in to business for.
- We believe in adding value to the services we provide – for example, we will endeavour to help you understand the figures and your financial position better. We can help with the provision of information to third parties such as your bank and other lenders.
- We also offer a free service where you will have 24×7 access to your important documents (eg, Accounts, Tax Returns, etc) via our websites secure client portal.
Can we supply you with a top quality service at a competitive price?
Let’s face it we all want value for money. At Chalmers & Co we supply you with the highest quality services at a competitive price (and don’t forget that we throw in some extras that are free and really add value to the service we provide). If you don’t believe it then contact us for a no obligation, free consultation where we’ll discuss your individual needs and then give you a no hidden cost proposal.
And don’t forget that your initial consultation is free! So you have nothing to lose (and everything to gain) by speaking to us.